A Reputable New Jersey Family Lawyer Resolving Legal Issues
A Practical Cape May County Attorney assesses your case and delivers a tailor-made legal strategy
When you are confronting a family law issue such as divorce or a child custody battle, having a skilled lawyer on your side who is familiar with New Jersey law and has the experience to take your case to trial, if necessary, can be helpful. At Lisa M. Radell, Esq. , I will devise a customized legal strategy that is aimed at achieving your desired outcome.
An experienced lawyer providing specialized legal advice and representation in family law matters
My practice focuses on family law matters and I can help with the following legal issues:
- Divorce — Whether your divorce is contested or uncontested, we will work towards reaching the best possible outcome.
- Restraining orders — Whether you have requested a restraining order against a spouse or partner who has harmed you or are defending against the order, I can help you get justice.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — For couples looking to make decisions about the division of their assets before or during their marriage, I help draft pre- and postnuptial agreements.
- Child custody and visitation — I will work closely with you to develop a child custody and visitation plan that reflects your wishes and complies with the child’s best interests.
- Alimony — Whether you are seeking support or are the one paying it, I will use my knowledge of the various factors courts consider when determining alimony awards in order to best serve you.
- Child support — As your legal advocate, I will aim for a fair child support arrangement that secures your child’s financial welfare.
- Modification of orders — If a material change such as a promotion or job loss has arisen since your last court order, I can file for a child support, child custody or alimony modification order.
While family matters can be troublesome, I have dedicated my practice to guide you through the legal process with care and compassion.
Contact a New Jersey firm for help with your case
As a practicing family court lawyer since 1986, I represent clients in various family law matters, including child custody and child support issues. To schedule a confidential consultation, call 609-465-9910.