A Compassionate Family Lawyer Helping you in your Divorce and Parenting Matters
An attentive lawyer representing divorcing spouses and parents in the Cape May County area
Whether you are experiencing the pain of marital conflict, anticipating the joys of adoption, or facing another legal issue close to home, I will listen to your concerns, address your needs and explore solutions to your legal problems. My firm consists of committed legal professionals and are well-versed and experienced in all areas of family law, representing individuals and families in the Cape May County area. I provide trusted guidance as you navigate divorce, child custody and support, property division, and other family law matters as well as assisting with marital agreements.
Reliable attorney advocating for the best interests of children
To ensure a secure future for your children after a divorce, I will provide caring legal counsel and advocacy. I can help you with matters including:
- Child support — I will seek an arrangement in which you receive or pay an equitable amount of the financial support required to raise your child in a happy and healthy environment.
- Child custody and visitation — I advocate for parenting time to be divided in a way that grants child stability and safety and preserves your parental bond. I will assert your rights to make decisions about how your children are raised.
- Adoption — Adopting a child is a joyful occasion. When something goes wrong, there is a chance of substantial heartache. I will handle the legalities of adoption so you can concentrate on preparing for your child’s homecoming.
In all of these matters, I will be with you at each step to protect your children’s welfare and your rights as a parent.
Dedicated counselor handling divorce, alimony and property division matters
I will guide clients to end their marriage with as little stress as possible, but when the situation demands litigation, I won’t hesitate to press your rights in court. Whether your breakup is contested or amicable, I provide comprehensive support for:
- Divorce — I will guide you through the divorce process so that your rights are protected and you can move forward with confidence.
- Spousal support — So that divorce doesn’t unnecessarily disadvantage one party, I will help you seek the best possible settlement or judgment for spousal support payments, whether you must pay alimony or will receive it.
- Property division — I will advocate for a fair allocation of your marital estate and debt, ensuring the court has a full financial accounting.
- Marital settlement agreements—If you and your spouse are in agreement about ending your marriage, I can prepare a Marital Settlement Agreement allowing you to do so in a cost-effective, time-efficient manner.
- Prenuptial and postnuptial agreements — I will draft and review comprehensive prenuptial and postnuptial agreements that protect your interests and can alleviate some of the stress and uncertainty should you ever divorce.
Mediation may be useful in helping you and your partner to achieve amicable agreements about issues involving your children, property and finances. If mediation proves unproductive, however, I am a skilled, experienced litigator who will advocate for your best interests in court.
Contact an experienced and trustworthy family law attorney
Lisa M. Radell, Esq. is experienced in all family law matters. Call today at 609-465-9910 to schedule a consultation with a caring family law attorney. Our office is located in .